1. Give the King your justice, O God, *and your righteousness to the King’s Son;
2. That he may rule your people righteously *and the poor with justice;
3. That the mountains may bring prosperity to the people, *and the little hills bring righteousness.
4. He shall defend the needy among the people; *he shall rescue the poor and crush the oppressor.
5. He shall live as long as the sun and moon endure, *from one generation to another.
6. He shall come down like rain upon the mown field, *like showers that water the earth.
7. In his time shall the righteous flourish; *there shall be abundance of peace till the moon shall be no more.
10. The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall pay tribute, *and the kings of Arabia and Saba offer gifts.
11. All kings shall bow down before him,*and all the nations do him service.
12. For he shall deliver the poor who cries out in distress, *and the oppressed who has no helper.
13. He shall have pity on the lowly and poor; *he shall preserve the lives of the needy.
14. He shall redeem their lives from oppression and violence, *and dear shall their blood be in his sight.
At this point it seems that all we can do is pray for God to Give our president a true sense of justice and righteousness, at least until he and his cadre of evil jesters can be brought to justice for the crimes which they have committed. Our president and the speaker of the house call themselves people of faith, but whatever faith it is to which they devote themselves, it is a faith which is not recognizable as one which springs from the Judeo-Christian tradition. Perhaps it is their faith in capitalism which drives their callous agenda. Their’s is a capitalism which has no mercy. It is a capitalism devoid of humanity and devoid of common sense. Ultimately it is a capitalism which is self destructive on it’s face, because it redistributes wealth to the advantage of the wealthy, thereby rendering it impossible for anyone other than the wealthy to spend money which is what keeps an economy going. Their faith has no inclination to help the poor and the needy. Their faith doesn’t seek to deliver the oppressed who have no helper, in fact, their faith apparently commands them to become the oppressor. Their’s is a bully faith which only seeks to protect the powerful from the powerless and and to feed the wealthy food from the tables of the poor.